Bleary Still, But Stirring...

Finally got eight hours of sleep last night (thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Diazepam!), but an exorcism will likely be required to expunge the vestiges of desynchronosis (jet lag for you commoners) from my cerebral cortex. Uhh, I'm cross-cutting medical metaphors, but as I'm jumbled anyhow, I trust you'll grant me forgiveness. As dreadfully cold as it was (at least for me) in northeastern Russia, it is conversely, perversely warm here in southeastern Georgia. Temps today in the high 70s... Is it too much to ask for a wee fucking bit o' continuity? (Of course, no one put a BAE Land Systems M777 155mm Ultralight Field Howitzer to my misshapen skull and forced me to travel...) Oh, damned reason!

Spoke with Grier last night; he sez Black Cat will be sold out for the Noise Against Fascism anti-inaugural... Sweetness. Kim Gordon and Chris Habib will be screening short films as well.

That's all for this hour. More, as promised, in a few.

Best,

TS

Comments

ommyth said…
Oops. No films were shown. This was mere rumor, taken as fact without verification. Excuse my error.

Popular Posts