Sprink Breag...

I'm taking a few weeks off from the blog, and I trust you'll forgive this lapse in advance of my inevitable failure to return, with any sort of Swiss precision, to the grind. I've had a wretched winter, what with my father's illnesses and subsequent emotional dislocations, and I require a length of staring-disconsolately-into-the-void time.

To Live and Shave in L.A. is in good shape, its members dispersed to all corners: Don's performing and producing in NYC and LA, Mark's on tour with Sightings, Rat's embarked on a Squelchers trek, Ben's in Los Angeles as well, our august majordomo, Chris, is taking care of beeswax in Melbourne, Australia, Andrew's busy with album prep for the third AWK album, and Thurston (our honorary lil' cuss) is bopping through the binary SY shitstem.

Me? I'm gone.

Comments

ommyth said…
It's not a permanent leave of absence, Andrew. I needed a few weeks off, so I took 'em. Posting resumes anew, perhaps later today...

Best,

TS
ommyth said…
Hello Regg, Roe... Nothing's wrong; just needed a vacation. No computers. The Wire's resident grime advocate pulled the God and Country assignment; I thought it fairly fucking dull-witted, as half-hearted half-slags go. I too thought her mic-check of Elvira S. was suspect... The massed voices of the "We Trade Our Corpus Hermeticum Lathe-Cuts for Second-Hand Babys and Georgia Satellites Vinyl" consortium whisper a clumsily-limned haiku...

My fave Ish Reed anagram? "Mailers Heed."

TS(A)

Popular Posts