Last "Noon" Post for Twenty-Four Hours, Promise!

Andrew rang to report he and Don completed the last wee Noon and Eternity tweaks Sunday eve. Off to the (three-legged) races! Should have a disc by Wednesday...

Have to get the sleeve together, but otherwise, we're done. (For the nonce.)

With Noon in the can and the Dave Philips and SASU TSSR discs mastered, activity has resumed on the other forthcoming TLASILA alb, Horóscopo: Sanitorio de Molière. I've been working on it in month-long spurts since early 2002. It's revealing itself slowly, and thus I've been careful to drag my heels. Although its eight tracks are finished, the inevitable delay is attributable to my penchant for endless post-production diddling. Oh, the joys of (delusional) perfectionism... Blossoming Noise have asked to release it, and I'm happy to allow them the task. (I embrace all contradictions.) If I can tear myself away from the studio, expect a 2006 launch, before, after, or simultaneously with N&E.

Kill Your Partners,

TS

Comments

ommyth said…
Hello Roe,

Re Noon: it won't be out until March, but I promise to hook you up as soon as it's available.

Happy holidays to you and your groovy fam.

TS
ommyth said…
Happy Holidays, Bruno! Here's to a joyfully memorable 2006.

"SASU" is an anagram; it's too early to spill lentils, but thanks for asking and keep your 'taters peeled.

TS

Popular Posts