Two Views of the Same Bloody Knuckle...

Runzelstirn & Gurgelstock - Feld

(1990, Bandaged Hand Produce, no matrix number, 2x11 lathe-cut vinyl, edition of 40, long gone.)



Perfection.

--

Album One

1. AA
2. AB

(Eating with bandaged hands; test eating by Rudolf Eb.er, January 1993)

Album Two

3. BA
4. BB

(Cut-ups of pre-cut-ups; completed May 1995)

--

Recorded, edited, mixed and produced by Rudolf Eb.er, Zurich, Switzerland.

---

(115 MB; ripped from the original vinyl at 320 kbps.)

Part 1 / Part 2

---

Words fail. And are then trussed, splintered, ground and sewn...

TS

Comments

Anonymous said…
Could you re-upload this please?
ommyth said…
Sorry, Anon. I'm in Lisbon at the moment, far, far away from my stash. It may be months before I'm back in the States, so don't hold your breath. This isn't the usual sort of shareblog. Things drift in and out of our lives all the time, y'know? Anyhow, I'll keep your request on file, and if I get back to the USA before 2010 I'll happily up it for you again...

Best,

TS

Popular Posts