Sleep Conquered (For the Nonce)...

It's finally finished. Kevin sent me the raw materials in 2003, and I toiled over them, in the usual, damnable, mad fits and listless starts, for the next five years. In recent months, I've stumbled, propelled to dead ends. A trip to Berlin with CP in the first week of November engendered a series of epiphanies, a handful of which happily provided newer perspectives on the problem. And now...

Tom Smith & Kevin Drumm - Reconquer Sleep or Disappear

KD - guitar and laptop
TS - voice and manipulations

Recorded by Kevin Drumm, Tom Smith, and Patrick Spurlock, 2003-2008. Edited, mixed and produced by yours truly.

Hope you can all hear it soon. One track, 53 minutes in length. A dream reverie...

Best,

Tom

Comments

Alex said…
I've wet my pants in anticipation. You should probably release it on my new label ;)

Popular Posts