Communique from the Front...

Hello Again,

Josh F., a faithful follower of Karl Schmidt Verlag and obviously one of this planet's sturdier souls, just sent an account of his receipt and initial perusal of the What's a qNadsat Word for Tank Jazz? box/rucksack. He was kind enough to give me his permission to publish both his words and images.

Here's what Josh had to say:

--

Hi Tom,

Just wanted to say, the box is incredible. I look forward to peeling away the layers and unpacking it slowly. Just a few discs in and already have been sucked into heavy space throb, hot fire music, and German marching bands (plus version). I know that many other worlds await in the days, months, and years ahead. The book and artwork that accompany the discs are a magnificent complement to the sounds contained. I'm overwhelmed.



I've attached two pictures. You can decide which, if any, to use. My wife says I look incredibly creepy, so I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad. I'll let you be the judge...

Josh



---

Firstly, Josh, I long ago penned the definitive text on "incredibly creepy." You have nothing to worry about... Secondly, many, many thanks for your very generous appraisal of the KSV box, and for taking the time to snap and attach the two photographs. I'm equally overwhelmed...

Cheers,

Tom

Comments

Popular Posts