Actual Progress...

Hello All,

I have a 5:30 wake-up and need to be dozing soon, so a quick note before lights out: I've completed the 72 Hours restoration, and thus one of the remaining obstacles to a faster, more responsive KSV has been removed. I might even make it available again, but probably only in the two-disc iteration, minus the book. Or, you tell me what you prefer. At any rate, the logjam has been cleared. Still have a lot of catching up to do, of course, but ETC ETC ETC.

Yours Faithfully,

TS

Comments

Sinclair Stuart said…
Yes, a reissue PLUS book for my two cents...
ommyth said…
Cheers, SS! I'll ponder your suggestion... The mix of the two-disc version remains a fairly daunting listen. It reminds me of the scene in Cronenberg's original Scanners when the main protagonist hears the simultaneous thoughts of the audience assembled to witness his "gift," albeit extended to one hundred and twenty minutes...

Best,

TS

Popular Posts