Lee Van Cleef Is... The One-Eyed Sinus

Turning cool again after the New Year's sauna...

"But what are you good at, Pylaszczkiewicz? Which of our glorious poets do you know best?"

We're listening to Bloody Nonsense, and all is well in our capsule...



Bowl longueurs recede; we topped off UGA's loss with a 2:00 AM viewing of Bo Vibenius' Thriller: A Cruel Picture.





How to reconcile this with Cyn's David Janssen fetish?



Now, we've switched to Wire's 154. Total bliss... I'm the least vinyl-addled fucker alive, but just moments ago I remarked that the scarred Harvest LP in CC's library sounds infinitely better than the various CD reissues... God, I've gotten soft. Next I'll be inviting Carly and Twigg to bathe with us... (Not that those tie-dyed mudgrubs have ever allowed detergents to befoul their flesh.)

"I noticed in the midst of this crazy progress that in the face of my imbecility she lost not one iota of her attractiveness - that while I behaved inhumanly she, standing against the wall, small, stooping, pale, breathless, her arms dangling and slightly bent, her eyes popping out of her head and incredibly silent and bent, her eyes popping out of her head..."

As you may have noted, I'm currently hip-deep into the olde Penguin trade paperback of Witold Gombrowicz's Ferdydurke. Only random associations from here out...

TS

Comments

Popular Posts