Beccafumi Wants His Chiaroscuro Back...

Awoke this morning not wanting to - it was too early, and the residue of persistent, half-malign dreams prevented a return to easy slumber. I sat up and ran a hand along the edge of the bookshelf above my side of the bed for my watch, then remembered I'd removed it and left it next to my laptop before joining CP to view Heino chortle his way through a segment of Das Quiz.



(Click above for a larger version of the image.)

Upstairs, a neighbor rushed around her kitchen. It was probably six-thirty, seven. The dawn light painted broad, geometric swaths across the bedroom curtains, first in arsenic, minutes later in ecru. A three-meter semicolon rose before the bed. This seemed to sum up everything...

TS

Comments

yob_tva said…
how'd heino go? did he make a motza for some ukranian orphanage?

hopefully they got him to sing a song (or three) for his fans out there.

Popular Posts