Head Down, No-Nonsense Commuting...

One of the best things about living in Germany is that it's a car-optional society. There's no need to have wheels at all, ever, unless you really, really want them. I'm extraordinarily grateful that my two vehicles are gathering dust back in Georgia...

At least three times each week I ride my bike to a tram stop, lock it up, drop a few coins into the ticket machine on the U-Bahn platform, and take a leisurely (but sometimes rather jarring) trip to the suburb of Mülenberg, where I teach English classes to a plethora of energy company employees.

Below, a document of one such journey, recorded just a few hours ago. Yeah, a few of my fellow passengers shoot me dirty looks for filming the air around them. Such are my travails...



--

Bang Your Head(s),

TS

Comments

Popular Posts